Zinc ingots are alloyed and rolled in several stages to meet our customer’s exacting chemical composition and dimensional standards.
Rolled Zinc Sheets are made to conform to most alloy specifications including:
• Chemically Pure Zinc (99.97%)
• Zinc, Aluminum, Magnesium
• Zinc, Cadmium, Lead
Max Width: 2.5 feet (0.762 meters)
Min Thickness: 0.1 mm
Zinc Sheets are stacked flat and shipped on pallets.
- Used in Railways for their Signal Cells (0.122 mm)
- Used by Printers & Block Makers (0.914 mm)
- Photo Engraving and Etching (0.914 mm)
- Plaques and Awards
- Roofing and Cladding
- Joint Sealing Gaskets